Senior Executive Assistant
About HOF Capital
HOF Capital is a technology venture capital firm focused on globally ambitious entrepreneurs. We typically invest at the Seed and Series A, and in addition work with our limited partners to invest opportunistically at later stages and in special situations. HOF has an exceptionally broad portfolio acceleration platform comprising 8 full-time staff; offices in NY (headquarters), London, and Cairo; as well as Venture Partners in San Francisco, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, and Taipei. HOF is backed by leading multinational corporations and family offices which view HOF as the best way to work with the US innovation economy. Among our initial investors are Orascom Group, the Godrej Group and Dallah Albaraka.
- Manage and organize travel, calendars, calls, and meetings of the four Partners, across different geographies.
- Coordinate communication and activities between team members in different offices (NYC, London), and between team members and service providers.
- Proactively anticipate the team's needs and preferences, staying one step ahead at all times.
- Manage and update CRM systems and databases.
- Support Partners in achieving their goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Track, register, organize, and attend conferences, hackathons, and other events that help raise awareness for the fund and its portfolio companies.
- Manage office supplies, file archiving, invoices, and processing of mail.
- Assist with other business-related tasks, as needed.
- Bandwidth permitting, we could use your help in our investor relations, PR, event planning, research, and communications functions.
- Extraordinary organizational & prioritization skills.
- Quick, precise, accurate, and well-organized in communication.
- Pro-active approach to all aspects of the role.
- Excellent English writing skills. (Literacy in Arabic, German, or French is a plus.)
- A strong work ethic: No task is too big or small
- Passionate and enthusiastic candidates only!
- Vacation days, occasional lunch in office.
- Opportunity to join a young, fast-growing VC, and have a pivotal role in improving the efficiency and success of the team.
- You will have incredible exposure to the fast-paced startup scene in the US and Europe.
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from the world’s best entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and technology investors.
- Grow in responsibility with the firm. This is a career-track role if you meet and exceed our expectations.
Start Dates: ASAP
Hours: 45+ hours a week
Compensation: $36,000-$65,000 base salary, or more DOE, with the potential to receive a stake in HOF Capital’s future carried interest at year end, and a significant increase in salary thereafter based on your performance.
To apply, please submit the above application requirements via email to Karim Fattal ([email protected]).