Intern (software development experience required)
About HOF Capital
HOF Capital is a technology venture capital firm. HOF has a broad portfolio acceleration platform, including offices in New York (headquarters) and London and a venture partner network around the world. We are backed by leading multinational corporations across 14 countries and 6 continents, which view HOF as the best way to work with the US innovation economy.
Our internships offer top-tier technically-minded university students and alumni an opportunity to gain valuable experience in venture capital. We are looking for entrepreneurial, intelligent, and friendly tech enthusiasts. Interns will interact directly with senior team members and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience. We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 – 6 months.
- Review investment opportunities
- Attend meetings and calls with potential investment prospects
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Develop software tools to automate various internal processes
- Derive insights to help predict future investment performance from historical data
- Assist with other fund-related activities as needed
- History of high achievement, as demonstrated through academic performance and prior work or internship experience
- Prior software development experience using a scripted language, such as Python or Ruby
- An understanding of statistics and probability
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Friendly and personable
- Passionate about technology
We do not sponsor visas for international students.
Location: New York or London
Start Date: Flexible
Hours: 40 hours/week during the fall, winter, and/or spring semester to be eligible for this internship
How to Apply
Send a detailed resume (including scores for any standardized tests that you have taken) & cover note explaining why you are interested in this internship program to [email protected].
We believe in treating each applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. The right way to attract, retain, and develop the best talent in our industry who share our passion is to base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, family care status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, and we pledge to do so.